Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pulled Pork Pizza on the Baby

One of the best non-traditional pizzas you can make is Pulled Pork Pizza.  There was a pizzeria around here that used to make it.  But, unfortunately, they are not around anymore.  So, I made it myself.

First, smoke yourself a pork butt.  Nothing fancy, just my usual rub...


Pull, add BBQ sauce, and mix...


Take some hamburger dill chips, drain and pat dry with a paper towel.  Spread the pork over a pizza crust, then top with the dill chips and diced sweet onion...


Cover with cheese.  I use Four Cheese Mexican Blend...


About 40 minutes in a 350 F smoker and you have something great!


Good stuff.  Tangy, sweet, and full of pork goodness.  Everyone should give this a try!

Thanks for stopping by...

Bill

2 comments:

  1. Bill you have been one busy guy.

    This pizza looks sooo good Bill. I have been wanting to grill a pizza and this looks like the ticket!! Thanks for the inspirations. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I can give a man of you grilling talents some inspiration Rueben. This pizza rocks! Got us a 3 rd place last year in a competition...

      Take care,

      Bill

      Delete