Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I Surrender...


I've had it with the snow and cold.  Sure, it is beautiful outside after a fresh snow...


But, I am tired of shoveling and it is going to be -6 F tonight.  I know it might be worse in other places, but I can complain, can't I?


I am even running out of places to put the snow.  My Quad only pushes it so far.  I can't even get into the BBQ trailer if I need anything.


Smoker and grill?  Seven inches of snow, frozen solid in the way.


Six more weeks of this stuff?  Am I whining?  Yes I am.  Maybe even a rant.  But, I am ready to mow some grass.

Thanks for listening,

Bill

7 comments:

  1. After reading this I have to say my running out of strawberry flavored Pop-Tarts is not so bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am partial to the Brown Sugar. Have you tried the peanut butter?

      Delete
  2. Feeling real bad about your current BBQ weather partner!!! Wish you could come over to Guam and enjoy our 80 degree weather during your snow season!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rueben, the next time I go to Asia, I may stop over in Guam and take you up on that offer...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Bill, no BBQ-ing - hope you don't go too crazy!

    While I'll never experience an issue with snow preventing me from BBQ-ing we get fire bans during summer that throw a spanner in the works from time to time.

    And on the flip side it's so hot here my lawn is dead! So no mowing for me either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just keeps coming Gus. More snow this weekend. But, it is looking up for next week.

      Delete