Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pulled Beef

Every once in awhile, I get the taste for pulled beef.  I have perfected a great recipe.  If you have something to suggest or a recipe to share, I would appreciate it if you could pass it along.

First, I take a chuck roast, slather with yellow mustard, and dust with rub.  For this one, I used Stumps Classic...


I smoked until 205 internal in the foil pan.  I used oak as the wood and the temperature was 250...


I poured the liquid into a measuring cup and skimmed the fat off the top...


I removed the bones from the chuckies and pulled the beef, adding in the liquid from above.  I also added some BBQ sauce.


I took this batch into work for a pot luck and served with buns, diced onion, and dill chips.  Nice smoky flavor.  Not a bit left in the pan after lunch.

Enjoy,

Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment