Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Is this a Good Omen?

I got home from work today and my wonderful wife had the trailer packed and ready to go for the weekend.  All we had to do was tie down the smokers and turn the beast around.  Moving a 24 foot trailer in limited space can be a challenge.  But, I am full of myself after todays feat.

I backed that bad boy up in one swing between the well head and our dogwood.


Then I pulled forward and down the driveway.


In one swing, I backed the trailer into its spot, turned around and ready to go for tomorrow.


Hope was quite impressed with me.  So was I.  Is this a good omen for the weekend at the Roc City Ribfest?  Lets hope so.

Thanks for stopping by,

Bill


4 comments:

  1. good luck, Bill!

    I find reversing a trailer seems to be either one swing or twenty and a lot of cursing haha, but I don't do it often

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth Gus!

      Stay tuned for pics...

      Delete
  2. I hope this is a good omen for you. If I did that feat it would of been a nightmare of being back at work. I backed up trailers for 32 years at the salt mines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chilebrown, sorry for the flashback. My Teamster friend was quite impressed with my feat. You know, it is true, the longer it is the easier it is to back up.

      Delete